Wednesday, January 4, 2012

P.O.D. Jan 4 - Kickboxing






Today's picture of the day comes from my morning kickboxing class.  I teach 6 classes a week at Alpha Martial Arts studio, and I'm very lucky to be able to say truthfully that I love my job.  In the few years I've been teaching, I've seen many people achieve goals they never thought they could achieve, and those people's reactions to those achievements is what makes it all worthwhile for me.  The support that these students show for each other, both in class and especially outside of class, is truly an amazing thing.  Some of the most amazing people I've ever met are (or have been) students in my classes, and it both humbles me and energizes me to get to work with them.

Did I mention how much I love my job? 

1 comment:

  1. Love you....but really excited that the camera didn't get broken out last Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete