Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Picture of the Day - Girl Scout Cookies


It is girl scout cookie season again.  I suppose as a fitness instructor, this is good news for me, because I'd imagine the calorie intake of the cookie eating public increases substantially during this time, which means many people will feel guilty about consuming these extra calories, which means some people will decide they need to start working out (maybe working out again), which means a couple people will actually go through the trouble of trying to find somewhere to workout, which means a new person may come walking into my class, throw her hands up in the air and say "I can't stop eating these cookies!!!  Please...PLEASE help me atone for my sweet toothed sins by making me sweat for an hour until I can't feel my arms anymore!!"

I will, of course, be happy to help.  You see the picture above?  Both of those containers are empty.  I opened one of them about 10 minutes before I took this picture.  My blood alcohol level is 0.00.  To say I can sympathize with the person who wants to sweat away her tag-a-long flavored gluttony is like saying water is wet, as I myself cannot stop eating those things.  Combine that with my desire to support a good cause, and it means there is going to be a lot more working out in my immediate future.

By the way, did anyone notice that those heavy bags we use look just like sleeves of thin mints?  Ummm, me either..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment