Tuesday, January 3, 2012

P.O.D. Jan 3 - Kathy on Facebook?






Yes, this is Kathy.  Yes, that is Facebook.  Yes, that is HER Facebook account.  We had an issue awhile back when I told her I really wished she was on Facebook so I could publicly declare my undying affection for her like all the other spouses do, hopefully making everyone jealous.  She resisted for a very very long time, but finally decided I was being too much of a pain in the butt to make holding out worthwhile.  So she created an account.  In the year plus that followed, I think she might have checked it exactly...twice.  But hey, at least she had an account, right?  I've tried to convince her that if she kept up with her account, she wouldn't have to wade through the 90% of people in mine she didn't know, so checking facebook (which she still does all the time, just...not hers) would be so much quicker.

Anyway, I still don't think she is going to ever regularly use her own account, but I had to get a shot of her actually using it, since this picture opportunity may quite possibly never present itself again.

Hi dear!!! :)

1 comment: