Sunday, January 1, 2012

Picture a Day - Jan 1, 2011, The Dog Park






I'm going to see if I can't post a picture a day every day this year, just for fun.  Yes, I hear you laughing..."no way will he post to his blog every single day for the entire year!  BWWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!"  But yes, i am going to at least give it a shot.  I may have to double up on some missed days sometimes, but I'm still going to try.  So prepare to see SOMETHING in my life, every day, that I thought made a pretty cool picture and hopefully story behind it.  Here goes day 1....

This is Becca running with our dog Bella to her right, and chasing Burke, who belongs to my friend Erika.  Burke and Bella have been playing at dog parks pretty much ever since we've each had them, about a year now.  We try to get them to run off some energy when either dog is driving its respective owner crazy, and today was one of those days.  Sunny day, but a little breezy and chilly.  Always a good time, though.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am tempted to copy you, but then again, I don't like the pressure of having to do some little thing every day (which is why I've never done the pushup challenge, the burpee challenge, etc.). Maybe I'll go for one a week.

    ReplyDelete